Dr. Aoxing Zhang
School of Environment,
Southern University of Science of Technology
Email: zhangax <at> sustech <dot> edu <dot> cn
- 2015-2020 佐治亚理工学院 地球与大气科学系 哲学博士 Ph.D. School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology
- 2011-2015 北京大学 物理学院 理学学士 B.S. School of Physics, Peking University
Research interests 研究方向
- Modelling of atmospheric chemistry, aerosols and regional air quality
- Light-absorbing aerosols and its rediative effects
- Atmospheric aerosol-cloud-climate interaction
- Modelling of wildfire emission, chemistry and transport
- Glen Cass Award, 2020, School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Top Poster Award, 2018, American Association for Aerosol Research, International Aerosol Conference
- Schoolmaster Funding for Undergraduate Research, 2013, Peking University
- Social Work Award, 2013, School of Physics, Peking University
- A. Zhang, Y. Liu, S. Goodrick and M.D. Williams. Duff burning from wildfires in a moist region: different impacts on PM2.5 and ozone. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-22-597-2022, 2022
- A. Zhang, Y. Wang, Y. Zhang, R. J. Weber, Y. Song, Z. Ke and Y. Zou. Modeling global radiative effect of brown carbon: A potentially larger heating source in the tropical free troposphere than black carbon. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-20-1901-2020, 2020.
- L. Zeng, A. Zhang, Y. Wang, N.L. Wagner, J.M. Katich, J.P. Schwarz, G.P. Schill, C. Brock, K.D. Froyd, D.M. Murphy and C.J. Williamson, Global measurements of brown carbon and estimated direct radiative effects. Geophysical research letters, 47(13), 2020.
- Q. Yuan, J. Xu, L. Liu, A. Zhang, Y. Liu, J. Zhang, X., M. Li, K. Qin, Z. Cong, Y. Wang, S. Kang, Z. Shi, M. Pósfai and W. Li, Evidence for Large Amounts of Brown Carbonaceous Tarballs in the Himalayan Atmosphere, Environmental Science & Technology Letters, 2020.
- This page was last modified on 15 March 2023, at 10:19.
- This page has been accessed 10,128 times.